.

.

quarta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2012

Message from President Barack Obama

Message from President
Barack Obama

de: Barack Obama info@barackobama.com 
para: Julio Wandam <osverdestapes@gmail.com>
data: 7 de novembro de 2012 02:18
assunto: How this happened

Julio 

I'm about to go speak to the crowd here in Chicago, but I wanted to thank you first. I want you to know that this wasn't fate, and it wasn't an accident. You made this happen.
And when it wasn't easy, you pressed forward.
I will spend the rest of my presidency honoring your support, and doing what I can to finish what we started.
But I want you to take real pride, as I do, in how we got the chance in the first place.
Today is the clearest proof yet that, against the odds, ordinary Americans can overcome powerful interests.
There's a more work to do.
But for right now: Thank you.

Barack

Fonte: REDE Os Verdes/via e-mail

Nenhum comentário: